Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFiNaLnWoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

barka's application :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
barkayal

barkayal

barka's application :3 Empty
PostSubject: barka's application :3   barka's application :3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:20 am

In-Game Name : barkayal

Active Play Time : Whenever it is possible or when my work lets me D: But i can say that I'm online almost every day and then for several hours (3 and more) - I'm from Germany if someone cares D:

Do i Have a Mic : Yeah i have - Vent/TS2/TS3/Skype can also be found on my pc D:

Why do I want to join NWO : Well , the reason is obvious - I wanna be part of the best and learn from the best. And NWO seems to be the perfect guild for that.

About myself : The name is Marc , 21 yrs old , played DotA in wc3 , CS , QL and ...... WoW ( i know ._. )

Favourite Faction : I must admit - i dont have one ... i like playing both - that's also why i have them on the same lvl Very Happy (16)

Favourite Hero : Secmat , Dukan , Baratsh /// ARC , Heathpati , Raiksha

Pet Peeves : Hm .. guess there are none D: I thought for 30 mins straight now .. but yeah .. there are none.

Experience In-Game :

I play since Open Beta (around 100 hrs played) and on my live account there are like 90~100 as well.
atm I'm in the guild "tesalpigs" .. i mean there are some nice players and i like to play with some of them - but I think I can't achieve anything with them D:

Okies.. cu ingame and stuff
bb

bar'ka
Back to top Go down
DaemonLasher

DaemonLasher

PostSubject: Re: barka's application :3   barka's application :3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:44 pm

barkayal wrote:
In-Game Name : barkayal

Active Play Time : Whenever it is possible or when my work lets me D: But i can say that I'm online almost every day and then for several hours (3 and more) - I'm from Germany if someone cares D:

Do i Have a Mic : Yeah i have - Vent/TS2/TS3/Skype can also be found on my pc D:

Why do I want to join NWO : Well , the reason is obvious - I wanna be part of the best and learn from the best. And NWO seems to be the perfect guild for that.

About myself : The name is Marc , 21 yrs old , played DotA in wc3 , CS , QL and ...... WoW ( i know ._. )

Favourite Faction : I must admit - i dont have one ... i like playing both - that's also why i have them on the same lvl Very Happy (16)

Favourite Hero : Secmat , Dukan , Baratsh /// ARC , Heathpati , Raiksha

Pet Peeves : Hm .. guess there are none D: I thought for 30 mins straight now .. but yeah .. there are none.

Experience In-Game :

I play since Open Beta (around 100 hrs played) and on my live account there are like 90~100 as well.
atm I'm in the guild "tesalpigs" .. i mean there are some nice players and i like to play with some of them - but I think I can't achieve anything with them D:

Okies.. cu ingame and stuff
bb

bar'ka

I'll bet you 50,000 aron right now that I can annoy the hell out of you within 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
barkayal

barkayal

PostSubject: Re: barka's application :3   barka's application :3 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:02 pm

Well if you own my ass 24/7 ... that could annoy me D: which will probably be the case. But hey let's give it a try Razz

But i still take the 50000 aron if you dont mind Very Happy

bye
bar'ka
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: barka's application :3   barka's application :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

barka's application :3
Page 1 of 1