NWO rule of conduct - Updated -

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: NWO rule of conduct - Updated -   Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:43 am

The only rule I'm going to have is ... "Play until the end at all times"

I know that just like in DoTA, people leave and this just ruin the whole game of hard players.

So whether we're losing or winning, none of the guild members should leave the game at any given time. However, afk is permitted since stuffs happen in real life from time to time.

The first leave will result in a fair warning, and the second leave will result in forced withdrawal from the guild.

Other than this, literally ANYTHING is permitted. I stress this, because we could be bad-asses and good-asses at the same time and I don't want to take away your freedom. Do whatever it takes to win your matches, but just do not leave on purpose.

*NEW* Being AFK is OK in-game. I do that all the time >_>, I support this because some people need to do take care of urgent matters in all life situations, but just cant resist Avalon Heroes in the meanwhile.

*NEW* Guild members are NOT allowed to refuse any games to play with other members unless they have valid reasons. Personal feelings towards certain members will have to sit aside if you want to keep playing in NWO.

AviatorDK
Back to top Go down
http://avalontactics.forumotion.com
Sade

PostSubject: Re: NWO rule of conduct - Updated -   Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:48 am

I like this rule set a lot Very Happy

I do have one question though, though it doesn't really pertain to me specifically but what if people who experience comp crashes/freezes or power outages?
Would they also be suspect to the 1-2 your out rule, because it wouldn't really be that they are leaving on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Derelyx

PostSubject: Re: NWO rule of conduct - Updated -   Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:34 pm

Sade wrote:
I like this rule set a lot Very Happy

I do have one question though, though it doesn't really pertain to me specifically but what if people who experience comp crashes/freezes or power outages?
Would they also be suspect to the 1-2 your out rule, because it wouldn't really be that they are leaving on purpose.

We'll know if it is a comp. crash or a power failure because it will show you disconnecting from Avalon at the same time as leaving the room, so it is fairly obvious.
Back to top Go down
Sade

PostSubject: Re: NWO rule of conduct - Updated -   Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:27 pm

Ya I know its obvious, was just wondering if the guild still counts that or not, guess not though, thats good, thx
Back to top Go down
Zavv

PostSubject: Re: NWO rule of conduct - Updated -   Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:30 am

I wanna know if leaving at the last 10 sec (while enemy have been damaging ur sacred nest to 10%hp left) is a forbidden behavior?
Since I really don't want to stack up the loss count, but since leaving at the last sec doesn't really affect the teams, I guess that would be a ok? yes?
Back to top Go down
Eferos

PostSubject: Re: NWO rule of conduct - Updated -   Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:48 am

Zavv wrote:
I wanna know if leaving at the last 10 sec (while enemy have been damaging ur sacred nest to 10%hp left) is a forbidden behavior?
Since I really don't want to stack up the loss count, but since leaving at the last sec doesn't really affect the teams, I guess that would be a ok? yes?

I can answer that since it is one of the reasons why the rule aviator setup is so important: NO, you are not allowed to leave a game even if at last 10 seconds. In fact, aviator was pretty upset about how several members were doing such a lame bug-abuse.
Back to top Go down
AviatorDK
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: No, you cannot leave from any games.   Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:01 pm

The reason why I set up this rule is simple:

I got upset about those lame leavers who didn't want to stack up loss counts, then tell others how they have 99% winning rate while legit players have lower rates.

My rule is simple. Leaving from ANY games is NOT allowed under ANY circumstances without the whole team's authorization(which will never happen unless someone from your family dies). If everyone in your team happily agrees on You're allowed to do everything you can in this game, as long as you're responsible for your words/acts. Even flaming other players is allowed as well.

A guild with good sportsmanship gets fair amount of respect. NWO is no longer a newbie clan that leaves from battles just to save a few losses. We're a proud guild that accepts the responsibility of losing/winning at our own sake.

AviatorDK
Back to top Go down
Artesia

PostSubject: Re: NWO rule of conduct - Updated -   Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:53 am

What happens if someone in NWO/Pokemon leaves when his/her team was winning? Other than leaving when his/her team was losing.

This is because I got dc quite a few times when my team was winning. Is it unacceptable as well? If I am in NWO, Do I get punished? nuuuuuuuu T^T...
Back to top Go down
AviatorDK
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: it's different   Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:04 am

I'm pretty sure people can distinguish the difference between "dc" and a simple "quit", because when you get dc, people in the guild get 2 lines of notification(you leaving the game and guild member logging off at the same time). =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NWO rule of conduct - Updated -   

Back to top Go down

NWO rule of conduct - Updated -
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1