Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFiNaLnWoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miyas application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Konata1239

Konata1239

Miyas application Empty
PostSubject: Miyas application   Miyas application EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:09 am

-In-game Name
Miya

-Active play time and location
I am playing after school which ends sometimes at 04.00 pm and sometimes at 02.00 pm(GMT +1)
On weekends im play whenever Kobajashi is on,to play alone is not that much fun.

-Do u have Ventrilo or Mic
No just using Skype

-Why do u want to join NWO
I want to join because it seems like fun to play with u.I played some games with u but i dont think that u remember me.
So i just wanna have some fun and good friends to play with.

-Introduction
Yeah hi my name is Patrick i am 18 years old and live in Germany.I am going to school atm class 11.
After school i hear music and play games with friends, listen to music and the most important part i love animes and mangas.
But not that stuff that anyone saw already like One Piece or Naruto(But i saw him till now xD)
The same with Mangas.I also like all Square Enix games like Koba and i played almost all FF games except FF11.

-Favorite Faction
Dont now xD
I play both sides atm i like oriens more but it changes from time to time.
So i have nothing against oriens or Aeoniers.

-Favorite hero
The same its changing.
Oriens:i like all heros except Gandilva and Yohong and the one i like the most is Takiru
Aeonien:I like secmat, moon, dukan, Jonathan and laina

-Pet peeves
I dont like it when someone makes fun off me because i am watching Animes or reading Mangas thats all and the things who would make all angry

-Experience
I played dota before and League of Legends
And varoius other kinds off mmorpgs and tactical games something like round based fights.

So see ya and ByeBye
Back to top Go down

Miyas application
Page 1 of 1