Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFiNaLnWoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application For something beautifull

Go down 
AuthorMessage
termyshor

Application For something beautifull Empty
PostSubject: Application For something beautifull   Application For something beautifull EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:01 pm

In-Game Name -
TerMy
Open Beta Name -
TerMy

- Active Play Time and Location (when are you online the most and where do you live, country or time-zone wise) -
Romania (GMT + 2 Bucharest) Im on most time when i am home... i have college and i stay with my girlfriend... so i have to make something to eat and to clean in hous... but i'm on 6-8 hours per day

- Do You Have Ventrilo And A Mic? - (Please note this is not required, but it would be a great help if you have it.)
Yes i do have Ven, and also a microfon.
- Why Do You Want To Join NWO -
I like how they play as a team... and the way how a man can decide in crazy situations... its something like heell yea :X

- Introduction (Tell us a little about yourself, age, previous gaming experience, etc) -
19 years old...i study in a college.. cybernetic information... i like to go out with my girl... to make something romantic with her... i like to dance... yea i like disco \Very Happy/... well i played l2... like 4-5 years... and counter strike in PGL... i wanna be a good player at this game... but i need a good team here... so yeas.... u are that team...

- Favorite Faction (Orien or Aeonia) -
Oriens

- Favorite Hero -
Sexmat - Fletcher Brothers

- Experience (time spent in-game) -
190 hours on oriens and 90 hours on aeonia Razz

well as a final propozition... i thank you for reading my app,... and i apreciate all of u.... thanks and see ya later ^^
Back to top Go down

Application For something beautifull
Page 1 of 1