HomeFiNaLnWoFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sade's App.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sade

PostSubject: Sade's App.   Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:06 pm

- Sade -

-I play roughly 6-9 hours a day (after 12.00 usually) except weekends, then it usually only a few hours depending on if I'm with my gf and whos house, I live in Barrie, ON (Canada) GMT -5.00

- I find it hard to play without one, its just SO much better. Also have run several of my own guilds and vent servers if any help is needed on vent admins

- I want to join because, plain and simple, I am tired as shit of playing with people who have NO CLUE what to do. I have seen a few of you guys around in the OB and watched mostly every video I have found regarding your guys playing and am very impressed and feel like this is a place I could fit in well.

- I am 20, (21 on March 6th) And currently in-training to become a firefighter. I have been a hardcore gamer since I was about 10 years old starting with Diablo and have since spread to be a huge MMORPG player and RTS player. I have been in and about a few online gaming guilds before they closed the doors in the past few years and lead or co-lead several hundred people in all kinds of situations (mostly Raids or Large scale PvP battles ( I LOVE PVP, Rakion ftw). I'm pretty level-headed but when I get pissed off (which is seldom) I will chew the fuck out of whoever did it.

- Aeonia is my favourite but I think I am fairly skilled at using both and during OB I played both and was roughly equal level on both 18A/16O

- Durof is my fav, though I also like Tagiru and Shaochun, and those are definitely my best 3 heroes

- I dislike people who overly brag and or boast that they are better then everyone else ( ESPECIALLY when they don't back it up), and people who talk shit just to start something. A little bit of both is fine and makes for good competition and competitiveness but going overboard really pisses me off.

- Well, I couldn't say exactly.. But I have been playing everyday since I joined the OB on the 25th and have played for around 8 hours each day. But I did play a LOT of DoTA back around when the seperate league was made and FT was still popular.

Thanks,
-Sade
Back to top Go down
AviatorDK
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Sade   Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:51 am

Application accepted, please PM AviatorDK in-game once the game goes live.

AviatorDK
Back to top Go down
Sade

PostSubject: Re: Sade's App.   Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:41 am

Awesome thanks guys. feels good to be part of the team now Smile, though it could also be the awesome shower I just had Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eferos

PostSubject: Re: Sade's App.   Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:59 am

Sade wrote:
Awesome thanks guys. feels good to be part of the team now Smile, though it could also be the awesome shower I just had Very Happy

If you just knew what waits ahead of you. I will applaud you if you are able to withstand my rage attacks when we play together. Be warned: I will rage, even Smoke get's a fair share of my rage; although not so much lately. Winter and Smoke are known for their greediness, specially with misa. They might change during the live version though.

Haku knows what I am talking about. I almost feel sorry for him, although some claim I have no heart >.>. He has handled it well though.
Back to top Go down
AviatorDK
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: O.o   Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:04 am

I accepted the application but there's still a tryout to do so dont pop your champain yet!
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sade's App.   Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:07 am

Sade wrote:

first you have to prove you´re skill to aviator =P

Icecreamfan <3 wrote:
If you just knew what waits ahead of you. I will applaud you if you are able to withstand my rage attacks when we play together. Be warned: I will rage, even Smoke get's a fair share of my rage; although not so much lately. Winter and Smoke are known for their greediness, specially with misa. They might change during the live version though.

you call it greediness, but its still tactic..
outlevel the enemy and the victory is yours

hm, and about your rage attacks -> noone can withstand D:

PostSubject: Re: Sade's App.   Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:16 am

Smoke wrote:
Sade wrote:

first you have to prove you´re skill to aviator =P

Icecreamfan <3 wrote:

you call it greediness, but its still tactic..
outlevel the enemy and the victory is yours

hm, and about your rage attacks -> noone can withstand D:

Yeah, keeping a misa on an Adella is a really good tactic. Wouldn't surprise me if you started keeping it on Natasha as well.

Sarcasm aside, yeah my rage has no limits, I recall making you quit a battle after raging at your gandilva build >.>.
Back to top Go down
Sade

PostSubject: Re: Sade's App.   Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:25 am

No worries, I am eager as shit now baby lol, I do have a question though, do I have to win against you Aviator? Or is it purely based on your take of how well I am overall?
Back to top Go down
Hakujou

PostSubject: Re: Sade's App.   Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:27 am

I was the victim of Rage? Don't feel sorry for me, because im too confused about what you are talking about. Razz
Back to top Go down
Eferos

PostSubject: Re: Sade's App.   Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:37 am

Sade wrote:
No worries, I am eager as shit now baby lol, I do have a question though, do I have to win against you Aviator? Or is it purely based on your take of how well I am overall?

If the requirement was to defeat Aviator in battle, then we would have no guild.
Back to top Go down
Requiem

PostSubject: Re: Sade's App.   Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:59 am

nah, plumcake and yuphy would be in... dont forget about that Wink *pokes avi*
Back to top Go down
Eferos

PostSubject: Re: Sade's App.   Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:06 am

Requiem wrote:

At least 4 people are required to start a guild (not sure if having less after it has been created autodisbands it). Furthermore beating Aviator + another person as a team, is not the same as beating Aviator himself; in other words "beating Aviator" should refer to the act of beating him in 1 vs 1. Finally, it is unrealistic to give an applicant infinite amount of tryouts, so the applicant would have to beat him during one of limited amount of tries.
Back to top Go down
Sade

PostSubject: Re: Sade's App.   Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:28 am

Eferos wrote:
Requiem wrote:

At least 4 people are required to start a guild (not sure if having less after it has been created autodisbands it). Furthermore beating Aviator + another person as a team, is not the same as beating Aviator himself; in other words "beating Aviator" should refer to the act of beating him in 1 vs 1. Finally, it is unrealistic to give an applicant infinite amount of tryouts, so the applicant would have to beat him during one of limited amount of tries.

O.o lol that sounded very matter-of-fact
Back to top Go down
Atrocity

PostSubject: Re: Sade's App.   Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:43 pm

Lac can be pretty harsh at times, but it's all worth it and in the end you will appreciate his criticism.
I recall a time I played as Bingyo and honestly did not know much about her... it seemed to be a pretty serious match too.
In the end I wound up learning a ton about her and can now tear shit up with her thanks to Lac's brutality!

Don't be too frightened by him, he means good.
Back to top Go down
Sade

PostSubject: Re: Sade's App.   Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:33 am

Not frightened lol, was just being me lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sade's App.   

Back to top Go down

Sade's App.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum