Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFiNaLnWoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Common misconception

Go down 
+4
schnuh
0oLighto0
Slayn
Psyduck
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Psyduck

Psyduck

Common misconception Empty
PostSubject: Common misconception   Common misconception EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:04 pm

Common Misconception with Aeonia Heroes

1. Blind battle Keias is a liner. If you want to go creep with Keias, get Stun, Critical strike and knight hood which are better early game. Get a telescope or far seeing scroll if you are using blind battle. Kain should be near the life fountain so all the time after 20min (late game)

2. Passive Bentilus is crappy… Don’t use it unless you are playing 1vs1

3. Neklit is great in both creep and line. There are so many ways to play him. If you go creep with him, you need to get stun and other skills are up to your play style. If you take a line with him, you will need snake, master eye, and cloak.

4. Passive Jarje should get hp and defense item early game and dps items late game. I think thunder wave, lightning spears and lightning orb are the best skill setting as a creeper. (3 actives are great early game but crappy late game… this skill setting solves that problem)

5. Bazraal should only get Slow, debuff and splash. Get 3 of each skill, try to master both splash and passive skill first. Physical absorption is ok for a liner but you should not take a line with him… Tanker lining is pretty bad you know that XD

6. Passive Secmat sucks lol… Only 3 active Secmat XD

7. Adelia should try to use her ulti a bit early because there could be a lag which can kill the teammates

8. Pallas is a liner. Don’t creep with her please. Throwing axe is better if you want to get higher dps and better range but cross bow is better if you are going to use a stunning spear

9. If you want to go creep with Dukan get hiding and two dot damage skills. Try to get full hp and tank items with this skill setting. You can be extremely strong thanks to your ulti and 4500+ hp XD

10. Maguiel does not need to get dispel skill. Summon cancel can be better against Shaochun, Seimei and Yoichi. Don’t use pure dps items (4 x 20 attack hammers???? ) with Maguiel XD

11. Fletcher does not need to take line. He should go creep most of the times… Don’t spam your skills without magic protection when Hekami has a mana shock. You receive more damage than dealing damage lol. Fletcher’s ulti cannot hit far away invisible enemy without sight debuff.

12. Baratsh is a liner. He is crappy in creep… Use teleport, confidence and katar. Confidence is not invincible anymore... Don’t forget that you can get status effect while using it

13. Durof is a good creeper. He can take line but it is better for him to go creep and steal 4min + 5min mobs as well as killing the enemies.

14. Skatilo is good in both line and creep. Try to use his first ulti to destroy the creature barrack radar first. Use next ulti to destroy creature barrack tower. Destroy creature barrack early this way.

15. Gai is a liner. He is crappy in creep. Don’t get melee damage reflect unless you are going to use 3 passives… It is only good in 1vs1 XD (stun, phys absortion, magic def)

16. Lejena is a godly liner. Try to use her ulti to save the teammates all the time. Try to master teleport attack, wind wing next and teleport lastly

17. Teolia’s first ulti should be used to destroy the canons first. Kill the miners and destroy outposts and radar with Makuma later.

18. Ellinese is quite op. Her clones alone can take down the creature barrack late game XD. You can also use her ulti to survive from enemy instead of killing one

19. Moon’s best skill is doggy... Don’t get passive instead of doggy lol Dps moon should lvl up only doggy and passive skills then all stats

20. Don’t get Archer with Kalstein… It’s only good against noobs XD… 35 all damage reflect item can rape archers any time.

21. Amkatar’s best skill is mummy… Place mummy near the outpost until lvl 5 so he gets lvl 4 passive. Get all stat items + time ring and use sudden death and melody (You can also get all hp and def items)

22. Don’t use Aiken’s buff skill on teammates XD This buff stops hp recovery lol

23. Ellinese is an angel and Teolia is a demon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slayn

Slayn

PostSubject: Re: Common misconception   Common misconception EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:51 am

Psyduck wrote:
Common Misconception with Aeonia Heroes

1. Blind battle Keias is a liner. If you want to go creep with Keias, get Stun, Critical strike and knight hood which are better early game. Get a telescope or far seeing scroll if you are using blind battle. Kain should be near the life fountain so all the time after 20min (late game)
5sec stun is just too good in fights imo, but why not
4. Passive Jarje should get hp and defense item early game and dps items late game. I think thunder wave, lightning spears and lightning orb are the best skill setting as a creeper. (3 actives are great early game but crappy late game… this skill setting solves that problem)
I think its better to play full passive jarje, better in any way
9. If you want to go creep with Dukan get hiding and two dot damage skills. Try to get full hp and tank items with this skill setting. You can be extremely strong thanks to your ulti and 4500+ hp XD
Play a tank if u want to tank Razz for me dukan = glass cannon, not hybrid gay hp bag x)
10. Maguiel does not need to get dispel skill. Summon cancel can be better against Shaochun, Seimei and Yoichi. Don’t use pure dps items (4 x 20 attack hammers???? ) with Maguiel XD
Situational. vs seimei is good (yoichi one mirror can solve the prob) and shaochun.. well who the hell plays shao
11. Fletcher does not need to take line. He should go creep most of the times… Don’t spam your skills without magic protection when Hekami has a mana shock. You receive more damage than dealing damage lol. Fletcher’s ulti cannot hit far away invisible enemy without sight debuff.
Disagree -> fletch OBLITERATE liners (especially ranged heroes) (with burn DoT and double AOE), and its better to be on line for preparing ulti
19. Moon’s best skill is doggy... Don’t get passive instead of doggy lol Dps moon should lvl up only doggy and passive skills then all stats
My best advice for moon is to not play him
Back to top Go down
0oLighto0

PostSubject: Re: Common misconception   Common misconception EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 6:33 am

i don't really think that jarje need 2 passive.. unless 3v3 or 1v1.
jarje just don't need angel wings, this skill only give 40% attack speed and 10 defense.
3 active jarje is good but is quite useless at late game so thunder wave, orb and spear passive is the best for jarje.

max thunderwave and orb first and don't raise even lvl 1 passive at begin, save the skill point until next level to put both point to wave and orb. jarje dont need the passive at begin.

i really don't know why so many people love passive jarje... yes passive is good but you don't need angel wings really...
Back to top Go down
schnuh

PostSubject: Re: Common misconception   Common misconception EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:09 am

40% attack and 10 def with lvl 20-25 >> wave oO
everyone got magic def in endgame and 2 active jarje wont own early like a 3 active
Back to top Go down
0oLighto0

PostSubject: Re: Common misconception   Common misconception EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:34 pm

everyone know passive is good so why not play passive secmat or benti?

seriously everyone know passive skill is good but what about early game?

Back to top Go down
schnuh

PostSubject: Re: Common misconception   Common misconception EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:31 pm

not every passive is good and u dont need 5 early heroes u will loose late
Back to top Go down
0oLighto0

PostSubject: Re: Common misconception   Common misconception EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:18 pm

of course we don't need 5 early hero so active secmat,jarje is enough for early game.

as you said we don't need 5 early hero, we have keias,maguiel as late game hero already so why we need a 2 passive jarje if he need to join the creep team?

well usually 3 active is the best for jarje but since he can't do anything in mid-late game, 2 active + 1 passive will be the best for him. remember i am talking about 5 vs 5 match.

and not every passive is good,yes but for example secmat and benti have really good passive skill, but why we not playing them as passive? this is because 3 active is a better way to play them.
Back to top Go down
LastBreath

PostSubject: Re: Common misconception   Common misconception EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:24 pm

i always played jarje with 2 actives + spear (+50 pure damage is a must for late game)

50 pure damage is insane, whatever on build or heroes, add kaizer and you got +74 per hit, that's why passive jarje is crazy and passive secmat not ...
Back to top Go down
schnuh

PostSubject: Re: Common misconception   Common misconception EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:46 pm

keep your opinion and i wont let u ever play jarje in my team Razz
but why did u start arguing about this in the first place?
this game is bugged/lags all the time/dead and full of noobs..
u can play mass stats vs at least 60% of the community so... oO
Back to top Go down
0oLighto0

PostSubject: Re: Common misconception   Common misconception EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:38 pm

This is not arguing, is discussion. I am doing this to let more new nwo know more about the pro and cons about passive and active. As you told me in game that you make a new guild because new nwo fail. as pumba said everyone will have a long time from noob to good player, new nwo need old nwo help because they all confuse about hero itembuild,the pro and cons of skill and the right timing for rush, outpost etc. New nwo can't improve their skill fast because old nwo think they just fail and ignore them. I never said 2 passive jarje is bad and actually I love it before since is really OP. but after I notice jarje don't need angel wings, this skill give 10 defense and 40% attack speed. but jarje must creep, why not choose wave for creep faster aswell doing good damage to enemy? wave is like masamichi dead cut strike, is very useful in both creep and fight, you can't do much with that 10 defense + 40 % attack speed. can't make new line to make the sentence easier to read coz I typing this on iPhone sorry. and of course I want to know why you think jarje must take angel wings. I hope more people reply and discuss the pro and cons of passive + active.
Back to top Go down
schnuh

PostSubject: Re: Common misconception   Common misconception EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:40 am

cause new nwo members just fail Razz
u cant invite some noobs and think they will improve..
and not just their gameplay is nothing for nwo but even their behavior is bad for nwo ...
little kiddys who kick us the old nwo members cause they are afraid to play vs us ...
installed the game yesterday and after the second day i have to say u cant build up a nwo with this community... sry pumba but its like it is oO an average pub player, and u know how everyone hates to play with them, is better than some new nwo ppl... and that cant be true...

and for jarje, normally u dont play keias in 5on5..
if u go jarje, margual, baz, neklit + another skiller like fletcher for xan u need passive jarje and hes better than keias in end.
Back to top Go down
0oLighto0

PostSubject: Re: Common misconception   Common misconception EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:44 am

currently new nwo is fail yes and some of them have bad behavior, i am sure pumba will know what he need to do after reading this post but there is some new nwo who like to learn from old nwo.

and just for jarje, he is still a very good hero in mid-late game but just saying angel wings is not a must take skill for jarje. he can be much more danger with 2 active begin + uti and lighting spear passive late game, is still work really good without 40% attack speed+10 defense.

but sure jarje can play 2 passive if the team have enough nuker Very Happy

and schnuh i guess you miss margual too much, that should be maguiel ~ sunny
Back to top Go down
schnuh

PostSubject: Re: Common misconception   Common misconception EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:07 am

i called him margual since i know margual so... Razz

and p.s. how can i earn more money in this stupid game oO
arc 100k is rlly expensive
Back to top Go down
0oLighto0

PostSubject: Re: Common misconception   Common misconception EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:25 am

if you only need hero.. maybe tell what hero you want and i can send to you Razz

but i can't help with item because i just crit fail drum dura 99 and i lost about 800k Very Happy

only have dura 71 drum and 300k left.. but i can send the hero you want coz i don't play them much.

i know idiko make money by selling yunk box in plaza, but this take alot of time which is not worth ~ other method to make money is arena but you must use ap item ~ cheers

the best way to earn money in this game or every game is to spend some euro XD
Back to top Go down
schnuh

PostSubject: Re: Common misconception   Common misconception EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:20 am

wanna try death adder but my rdm luck is rlly horrible ^^
Back to top Go down
ogienJP

PostSubject: Re: Common misconception   Common misconception EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:04 am

who is bad of new players ?Sad
Back to top Go down
Biermacher

Biermacher

PostSubject: Re: Common misconception   Common misconception EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:47 pm

I normally always played jarje with 2 passiv, but I did play him normally only in 3v3 or 1v1. I have to try the 1 passiv Version... Smile But I really dislike that full def (gay) dukan... xD

I would like to say some of my thoughts about the problems between the new and the old Players...:

I'm very sad that so much of old nwo left for different reasons. But I'm especially sad that some of old nwo left just because of some new Players. I really don't understand why those Players just quit nwo instead of trying to solve the Problems or to talk about the Problems. I'm very confused by the fact that so many People tend to create a new guild and leaving their old one instead of talking with the Guild Master, or just to trust the Leaders, that they know what they are doing. I don't think that a Problem will get much better, if someone leaves the problem to the others and doesn't help. And I also think, that in the end its always better to help the others and not to just leave them on their own.

I don't know why for example new players kick the old ones. It makes me sad to hear that. ;S If that really happens why don't you just ask the player himself why he did that. Maybe it was just a coincidence. Shit happens! :X
I think that Respect is very important and absolutely needed. But everyone should also be able to be a little bit tolerant.

I would be glad to learn from the old players! On the one hand because you can, and you should always try to improve your skill, and on the other hand its just much easier and much more fun to improve with the help of pros. Smile

I know that nobody is, or even can be perfect. But everyone can try hard to do his/her own best, which will be much more succesfull if everyone supports each other.

I think that everyone deserves at least one or maybe even a second chance. So don't predict the fail and help instead.

I'm sorry if there are lots of mistakes in my text. I wrote it on my iPhone...

Last edited by Biermacher on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
schnuh

PostSubject: Re: Common misconception   Common misconception EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:10 pm

no one of the old members will answer u cause this game is dead, so no one will help u oO
Back to top Go down
Biermacher

Biermacher

PostSubject: Re: Common misconception   Common misconception EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:30 pm

I just said some of my thoughts about that. Even though its a dead Game in you Eyes Lots of People are still playing it cause its lot of fun... ;P

Btw what else is better than Avalon atm? :S

I personally dislike LoL, maybe I should give it a 2nd try..., not sure about that. xD
Dota 2 isn't out yet...
Starcraft 2 is only micro macro, but not much fun at all xD
I didn't try HoN till yet...
And Bloodline Champions is too much imba atm in my eyes.
Diablo 3 also isn't out yet....

There aren't too much good games you can easily play with Friends out there atm :S

In my Eyes Avalon is a very good Game and its Lot of Fun to play with Friends, except those failaplaya lag-Servers :S
Back to top Go down
XanXuZs

XanXuZs

PostSubject: Re: Common misconception   Common misconception EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:26 am

Of course avalon is funny that's the reason why all People playing this Game Smile, we got many situations in Teamspeak where we laugh so much I can't explain Smile
btw let's speak about "Our" guild NWO...

In my time there was first of all 3 Iron Rules to join NWO (May I remember):

1. Be Active and have a good skill ( Testmatch ofc )
2. Over 18 Years
3. to have Ts ( Teamspeak)

After you join'ed nwo following Rules added too:

1. No Dual Guilding
2. No Leaving ( no matter what )

The other rules I don't Remember but you can definitly find it here in our Forum or just ask avi (Pumba).

And this Important rules (I can definitly say) were ignored by our chiffs.

Of course this point pissed me really on, and some of other guys too.

Biermacher you don't need to be sad , about old nwo member left the guild, there's not point to be sad Smile We survived more horrible days than that. And when you think that old nwos left the guild because new guys joined you're wrong.

Personally I prefer a guild with small number of people who have good skill or a potential to have in future a good skill, than a big guild wih much noobs who doesn't know how to dispel or just the Know-how about this game.

I say it allways in this kind of games (Avalon) you need ofc TS or something where you can communicate with your mates ingame faster/easier.
And if you want to learn from "pros" you need to be in TS, at least when you're playing with them.
It's your fault when you're not in TS with us.
That's all to the Topic "Missconception".

PS: Sorry for my "pro" english Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nobrain.dk
schnuh

PostSubject: Re: Common misconception   Common misconception EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:32 am

so first step to get approved by us, come teamspeak Razz
we dont play with other ppl. and stop kicking us oO u are nwo u have to play..
u will never become better if u just own noobs..
Back to top Go down
XanXuZs

XanXuZs

PostSubject: Re: Common misconception   Common misconception EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:50 am

schnuch komm mal zum chatbox hier im Forum btw wie war mein english ;D
Back to top Go down
schnuh

PostSubject: Re: Common misconception   Common misconception EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:18 am

komm ts du nase
Back to top Go down
XanXuZs

XanXuZs

PostSubject: Re: Common misconception   Common misconception EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:26 am

ich bin da hatte nur zu tuehn komm jetzt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XanXuZs

XanXuZs

PostSubject: Re: Common misconception   Common misconception EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:26 am

ich mein chat box TS kann ich net bin auf arbeit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common misconception   Common misconception Empty

Back to top Go down

Common misconception
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next