HomeFiNaLnWoFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

LOLruMAD's App.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: LOLruMAD's App.   Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:46 pm

In-Game Name - Weapon (Switching to that once the game goes live.)

Active Play Time and Location - I'm usually on late night as you might have noticed during the OBT, from around 10pm to 6am EST.

Do You Have Ventrilo And A Mic? - I have both.

Why Do You Want To Join NWO - I got in with you guys towards the end of the OBT and played quite frequently with those whom were actually active, I was in the process of learning alot(Thanks Lacrimosa/AviatorDK!). I think in that short period of time my skillset increased drasticly. I want to continue to do so and also enjoy the atmosphere of mature adults rather than the seemingly low age-group that occupies a majority of the AH population.

Introduction - My life was consumed by online gaming at a young age, it started with Dark Age of Camelot at around age 10. I played this for a few years before moving on to WoW during it's initial release. I was quite active on there untill around five months ago all the while being in a Hardcore Raiding Guild throughout each of the expansions where I've learned a hell of alot about teamwork and precision. I also fuck with the XBOX, Modern Warfare is fun and quite competitive, it keeps me on edge. I took a short break from WoW at some point to participate in WarHAMMER Online's BETA which was not so impressive and in the end I returned to WoW and the hardcore raiding scene. Recently I had a child, a baby boy named Cedric, which requires me to play game's a bit less demanding. Avalon Heroes seems to have been a perfect fit into my nightly watching times on him. I can assure that I would be pardoned any needs to watch him during any ESL matches (my wife would cover for me). Other than that, as I had informed AviatorDK before, I may need to go afk from time to time to feed him/change a diaper if and when he wakes up. I'm a Chef here in Orlando and hate Mickey Mouse. I like long walks on the beach and cranberry juice. O.o

Favorite Faction - Aeonia, although I was working on liking both with the assistance of the staff/officers. I'm not going to be set on one side, I know I need to be able to switch to whatever the current match requires.

Favorite Hero - Dukan baby.

Pet Peeves - I can't think of anything that could offend me on the internet.

Experience - I played through the entire OBT at an average of 6 hours a day, I stress average. Some days, my day off, I was probably on 11 hours.
Back to top Go down
AviatorDK
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: LOLruMAD   Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:52 am

Hey Rumad (wink wink)

Application accepted, please PM AviatorDK in-game once the game goes live.

AviatorDK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LOLruMAD's App.   Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:12 pm

Rumad says, "شكرا ، وتتطلع إلى ذلك!"

That's arabic for "Thanks, looking forward to it!" lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOLruMAD's App.   

Back to top Go down

LOLruMAD's App.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1