Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFiNaLnWoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread

Go down 
+5
Blackstars
Eferos
Hakujou
Admin
Smoke
9 posters

Whats you´re favourite faction?
Oriens! Still a little bit more evil :)
The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread I_vote_lcap19%The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 5 ]
Aeonia, we got the power!
The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread I_vote_lcap23%The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 6 ]
I like both D:<
The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread I_vote_lcap42%The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 11 ]
meh, leave me alone
The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread I_vote_lcap15%The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
Smoke
Admin
Admin
Smoke

The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread Empty
PostSubject: The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread   The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:42 am

As all of you know are there many differences between both side.
Tell us what you prefer!

Last edited by Smoke on Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.de
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: i like   The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:20 am

i like you the most <3
Back to top Go down
https://avalontactics.forumotion.com
Hakujou

Hakujou

PostSubject: Re: The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread   The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:10 am

Pff Oriens all the way, we have Yeuhong: the skill killer, dimensional saviour Smile midget!
Back to top Go down
Eferos

Eferos

PostSubject: Re: The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread   The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:18 am

Hakujou wrote:
Pff Oriens all the way, we have Yeuhong: the skill killer, dimensional saviour Smile midget!

The best way to make your own team ragequit as well. Smoke knows what I am talking about, haha.
Back to top Go down
Blackstars

Blackstars

PostSubject: Re: The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread   The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:53 pm

Orien for eva . i love orien dps heros ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread   The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:07 pm

They both have their pro's and cons. During OBT I prefered Aeonia but having played with you guys a bit more towards the end I came to the conclusion that both sides are equally good it just depends on whom your team-mates are. Razz
Back to top Go down
Derelyx

Derelyx

PostSubject: Re: The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread   The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:29 pm

Aeonia. Jonathan's insane movement abilities, Durof's building-killing power, and Keias's ability to tank with ulti and stun make me give my vote that way. FOR AEONIA!
Back to top Go down
Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread   The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:25 pm

Both that's it.
Back to top Go down
Sade

Sade

PostSubject: Re: The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread   The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:39 pm

Like both, but sorry, got to go with my Dwarg brother Durof, he is teh shat man. Period.
Back to top Go down
Winter

Winter

PostSubject: Re: The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread   The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:34 am

I like Aeonia a little bit more than Oriens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread   The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The "whats ur favourite faction" Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Offtopic-
Jump to: