HomeFiNaLnWoFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Desidia's application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Desidia

PostSubject: Desidia's application   Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:17 pm

- In-Game Name -Desidia

- Active Play Time and Location - Active play time is anywhere from 5pm to 10pm CST on weekdays and pretty much all day on weekends if I'm doing noting.

- Do You Have Ventrilo And A Mic? - Vent yes, Mic, no. Used to but lost it in a fire, never got around to replacing it.

- Why Do You Want To Join NWO - Played with you guys towards the end of OB, learned a lot and I hope I can continue to play with you to become better as a player especially with items.

- Introduction - I'm 16 year old student from Tennessee and right now my passion for drumming is a main hobby of mine. Previous gaming experience varies from Age of Empires(great series) and the Total War Series(even better) to City of Heroes( great community. life+subscription fee got in the way) to S4 League and now Avalon heroes.

- Favorite Faction (Orien or Aeonia) - Oriens, but after OB I plan on playing them more evenly.

- Favorite Hero Yoichi/Takiru/Shaochun

- Pet Peeves - I dislike having to repeat myself. Otherwise, I think I'm pretty easy to get along with.

- Experience (time spent in-game) - Missed the CBT but I was pretty active for OB, tried to play at least an hour every day even though school interfered with playing more sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Requiem

PostSubject: Re: Desidia's application   Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:42 pm

<- got all total war parts except total war empire Wink let´s play some matches next days ^^
Back to top Go down
Desidia

PostSubject: Re: Desidia's application   Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:15 pm

Won't be able to until monday, but then I'd be willing to play a game of Rome Total War with ya. Empires is worth it if you can handle it graphically.
Back to top Go down
Sade

PostSubject: Re: Desidia's application   Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:22 pm

Total war is the shit, but you should also try Knights of Honor its the same but with more options basically, all of those games the like the best games ever, besides Diablo series and original Red Alert series for me Razz
Back to top Go down
AviatorDK
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Desidia   Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:40 am

Hey there!

Application accepted, please PM AviatorDK in-game once the game goes live.

AviatorDK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desidia's application   

Back to top Go down

Desidia's application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1