Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFiNaLnWoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andy's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hang0330

Andy's Application Empty
PostSubject: Andy's Application   Andy's Application EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:16 pm

- In-Game Name - Hasn't decided yet. [Well, the game hasn't launched yet...] But Korean in-game name is Renaissancee.

- Active Play Time and Location (when are you online the most and where do you live, country or time-zone wise) -
I live in Australia, plays all day during weekends and not much on school dayz.
- Do You Have Ventrilo And A Mic? - (Please note this is not required, but it would be a great help if you have it.)
I don't know what a Ventrilio is, but I've got a MIC.
- Why Do You Want To Join NWO -
I saw that your clan was the best:P
- Introduction (Tell us a little about yourself, age, previous gaming experience, etc) -
I am Australian student, always gets math distinction, age is 13, I've been gaming since I was 6.
- Favorite Faction (Orien or Aeonia) -
Oriens.
- Favorite Hero -
Seolbin, Yohong, Sei Mei, Line Keias[in 1vs1~ 3vs3. Usually gets 390 atk pts and 90 defence points, 4500 HP.Better than Shao Razz]
- Pet Peeves - (This is included so that we may be informed in advance of things that rub you the wrong way so that we know not to bound into that topic of discussion and offend you or make you uncomfortable.)
I don't really get this, but..I might say I don't like racism Sad ?

- Experience (time spent in-game) -

120 hrs. 50 hours of them was playing 'ARC'. [Have an ARC that is enchanted with 3 Eterial stones . They gave me 3 for all stats, 6 strength, 3% critical and I gave it a costume.
Back to top Go down
AviatorDK
Admin
Admin

Andy's Application Empty
PostSubject: Hello andy   Andy's Application EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:09 pm

I once was a korean server player as well about 9 months ago, it's always good to see korean players visiting european servers =)

I'm a korean myself too, so we can prolly speak korean in-game.

Application accepted, please PM AviatorDK in-game once the game goes live.

AviatorDK
Back to top Go down

Andy's Application
Page 1 of 1