Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFiNaLnWoLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MegaDestroyer`s app

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MegaDestroyer`s app Empty
PostSubject: MegaDestroyer`s app   MegaDestroyer`s app EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 6:31 am

- In-Game Name -MegaDestroyer

- Active Play Time and Location (when are you online the most and where do you live, country or time-zone wise) -I play after school from 1 to 4 hours.I live in Bulgaria.Time here is (GMT +2.00)

- Do You Have Ventrilo And A Mic? - (Please note this is not required, but it would be a great help if you have it.)

- Why Do You Want To Join NWO -I want to make new friends and be in the guild.

- Introduction (Tell us a little about yourself, age, previous gaming experience, etc) -I am 19 years old and i played a lot of games like S4League.I like 1`st shooter online games

- Favorite Faction (Orien or Aeonia) -It was Aeonia in OB but now with the new heroes i like Oriens more.

- Favorite Hero -Chadol

- Pet Peeves - (This is included so that we may be informed in advance of things that rub you the wrong way so that we know not to bound into that topic of discussion and offend you or make you uncomfortable.)I dont like people to be rude and to make a clown out of me.I get rude onyl if someone does that.

- Experience (time spent in-game) -I tink a week and its going up.
lol!
Back to top Go down
AviatorDK
Admin
Admin

MegaDestroyer`s app Empty
PostSubject: Megadestroyer   MegaDestroyer`s app EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:43 am

Application accepted, please PM Lacrimosa in-game.

AviatorDK
Back to top Go down

MegaDestroyer`s app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Application-
Jump to: