HomeFiNaLnWoFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Perseus Application ;)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Perseus

PostSubject: Perseus Application ;)   Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:54 am

- In-Game Name - Perseus

- Active Play Time and Location (when are you online the most and where do you live, country or time-zone wise) - I live in France so GMT+1, i am connected a lot after school so at 17h til 20-21h

- Do You Have Ventrilo And A Mic? - (Please note this is not required, but it would be a great help if you have it.) i have a mic and i can install Ventrilo if its needed one day afro .

- Why Do You Want To Join NWO - I want to join NWO because i want to found a guild with which i can play and enjoy Avalon Heroes, i was in a guild where nobody was connected which was getting bored, plus i can add my humour to the guild lol! .

- Introduction (Tell us a little about yourself, age, previous gaming experience, etc) -You can call my Cash, i have 15 years old and i paled CB and OB of Avalon Heroes (so you can call me oldy boy xD ), My hobbies are Basketball and Amercian Football.

- Favorite Faction (Orien or Aeonia) - I am always playing Aeonia and i am lvl 1 Oriens with Bingyokung if needed Wink.

- Favorite Hero - My Favourite Hero is Ellinese i master her with 2 Etheral stones on it, and i am lookign for a Dukan to master too.

- Pet Peeves - (This is included so that we may be informed in advance of things that rub you the wrong way so that we know not to bound into that topic of discussion and offend you or make you uncomfortable.) There is absolutely nothing you cant talk with me, i am opened to any discussions Wink.

- Experience (time spent in-game) - I have atm about 35hours i think.

I hope you liked my little application elephant

Have fun reading it : study
Back to top Go down
AviatorDK
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Perseus   Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:20 am

Thank you for the interest towards NWO.

Please check your tryout time Wink

Good luck!

AviatorDK
Back to top Go down